Safety & Security Policies:
Your child must be under 48″ to play on our indoor playground. The height rule must be strictly enforced for the safety of all children. The structures are designed with specific height and weight limitations. We’re sorry that we cannot make exceptions. Please measure your children before coming to prevent disappointments. Children over 48” are allowed in our facility free of charge, but will be required to remain off of the playground at all times. This policy is not negotiable; if repeatedly ignored, you will be asked to leave the facility.
- Admission is valid until the closing time of the day admission was purchased. You and your child must have a sticker or wristband for in-and-out privileges.
- Minors (17 and younger) must be accompanied by an adult. Parental supervision required. No drop-offs. Do not leave your child unattended!
- Everyone must wear socks in the play area.
- No food, drink, or gum is allowed in the play area.
- For safety reasons, WiggleWorks kids must abide by our legal facility occupancy capacity or less at all times.
- Use of our center is at your own risk and you will be asked to sign a waiver of liability to participate.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of your property. Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended.
- Our facility is designed for CHILDREN’S PLAY ONLY. We require adults to refrain from riding, jumping, etc. on the facility attractions but do encourage you to assist your child/children in enjoying the play area.
Parents — we encourage you to use our facility to either interact with your children or take a break and allow your child/children to interact with others. While we offer free Wi-Fi and a comfortable atmosphere, your number-one priority is to look after your child.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time, if the safety and security of our facility are in question.